l'Atelier

l'Atelier

Prison break

Prison break

Bathroom

Bathroom

maandag 21 juni 2010

Back from Paris

We had a great, great weekend in Paris!!
First the view from the hotel by night, it was if we where standing at the balcony of l'Atelier
The presents: First from Christel, in real they are much more wonderful than at the picture
From Roberta, also very beautiful
From Jackie, a lady that I meet at the SIMP and she bought me this wonderful things in England
And of course the most amazing neadle work from Rosanna and beautiful wall paper.
It was so much fun to meet you all and to have diner togheter saterday evening.
A weekend that I'll never forget!!!
I shall posted more pictures later, but now it is time for real live and prepair for surgery
Thank you all for everything

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Sylvia,I'm at home to after a good night sleep on the train- It's been wonderful to meet you all and it has been a great experiece. I wish it can be reeated in future. Good luck for wed appointment. Hugs Rosanna
    PS I've already shown your gits to my family and they all love them. thank you again

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Sooooooooo fun!! :) I am sure dinner is ever so delightful :). Good luck, dear Sylvia !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wonderful gifts! And what a a fabulous view from the balcony. What a great time you all must have had!
    I hope the surgery goes well.
    Mercedes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fabulous gifts and I wonderful time I'm sure!
    All the very best with your surgery, shall be thinking of you!

    Linda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lovely things! Glad to know you (and Rosanna too from her comment) are back safe and sound. The photo from your room is wonderful, indeed just as if you were in your attic studio :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Lovely Paris, Beautiful gifts ans good time with friends!
    Lucky you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. It must have been wonderful and such lovely gifts. Best of luck with your surgery Sylvia.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. You really had a great time in Paris. A pity I didn't see you at the SIMP. I am looking forward to seeing more photos. Good luck with the surgery.
    Geneviève

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Sylvia, You have bought some really wonderful items and I love all of the gifts that you received too!! It sounds like you had a really wonderful trip to Paris!! Good luck to you with your surgery and I am wishing you a speedy recovery!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I hope your surgery has gone well Sylvia. I am happy to have met you and I love the gift you made. It was very special.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Dear Sylvia,
    I have ben thinking so much about you today, hoping that your surgery was a success, and that you feel okay.
    I am SO HAPPY to have met you, it was so nice, both the dinner and at the SIMP.)))) And the wonderful gift; It is a treasure to me, thank you so much!!!
    A BIG hug
    Synnøve

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen