l'Atelier

l'Atelier

Prison break

Prison break

Bathroom

Bathroom

donderdag 9 april 2009

Mail from Singapore and Italy

Today I receive the mail from Sans and Rosanna, soooooooo beautiful!!!!!!

From Sans two lovely but lonely chicks, mother crane has left them in an old shop in Chinatown, Singapore ( and Sans send them to the Netherlands)
One of them is going to live in the Flowershop, the other one in the Big house near me.

They are beautiful and thank you very much Sans!!!!!!!!!!
From Rosanna so many beautiful things and I am so happy whit all of it!
The pillows are made very beautiful !!!!
The eastercandies are very small, its a complete art!

Thank you very much Sans and Rosanna





10 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een mooie kadootjes, echt geweldig!
    Jouw pasen kan niet meer stuk, toch?
    groetjes marlies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm happy they reached you before Easter! I didn't think it was possible. Happy you like them.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wonderful.. I have also received a gift from Rosanna today..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Such a lucky lady! Wonderful gifts!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What wonderful gifts, they are beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh, I am just back and am glad I read this post..this is really fast post!! I saw the same cranes at the Miniature Museum of Taiwan, Sylvia. I have yet to sort out the pictures, Will post them or you soon if they came out alright :)!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Another thing, I will copy this post (the part on the chickies) and put it on my projects post :). Hope you don't mind. Your picture is so great !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen